Books are one of the most popular things in the world today. No matter what happens in politics, the economy, or even in life… books are always going to be available and readily accessible through local stores and even online. This is especially true with more people using their computers, tablets and mobile devices to get their favorite books on demand. With such a demand and passion for books, it’s no surprise that many people are starting a blog on their favorite books and connecting with other book readers online.
Just like I joined The Ladies Book Club Last Month.
Being part of the book club will give me the opportunity to read a book that I would normally not pick.
I’ve listed some of my favorite reads below! They are not listed in any particular order here.
So, without further ado,
Here’s my list of Favorite Books.
- Only By Blood and Suffering : By LaVoy Finicum
- Starting a Goat Farming Business: Complete Business Plan Template:
- 31 Proverbs to Light Your Path: Liz Curtis Higgs
- What Do You Do When the Medications Don’t Work? A Non-Drug Treatment of Dizziness, Migraine Headaches, Fibromyalgia, and Other Chronic Conditions
- Take Hold of the Faith You Long For: Let Go, Move Forward, Live Bold: By Sharon Jaynes
- Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind: By Joyce Meyer
- War Room: Prayer Is a Powerful Weapon
- Where the Crawdads Sing: By Delia Owens
- A Taste of Cowboy: Ranch Recipes and Tales from the Trail
- Carrots Love Tomatoes: Secrets of Companion Planting for Successful Gardening
- The Girl’s Still Got It: Take a Walk with Ruth and the God Who Rocked Her World: By Liz Curtis Higgs
- The Women of Easter: Encounter the Savior with Mary of Bethany, Mary of Nazareth, and Mary Magdalene
- The Good Wife’s Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet: By Darlene Faye Schacht
- Women Living Well: Find Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home: By Courtney Joseph
- The Dehydrator Bible: Includes over 400 Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running AND keep it ad free! Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up to get updates delivered right to your inbox.
Margarita & Stace